DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More Pages from My Halloween Altered Book



These two pages are of my oldest GD.  She was 1 in the top photo and 2 in the bottom.  These were before she had a little sister with which to share Halloween.  The top picture shows her dressed as a Arizona Diamondback cheerleader.  I remember the evening that her Daddy bought the little outfit in the team shop at the ballpark. 

I love the little princess dress in  the bottom photo.  She was two and so cute in her pink dress with the crown.  She is now in second grade and will celebrate her 8th birthday this month.  My how time flies. 

As with the other pages, I embellished with vintage Halloween Witch postcards.  I added glitter glue to the postcards,  the background stars, and the crown.  Other embellishments included three dimensional pumpkins and black and white ribbon.  I also added some black ball fringe along the bottom edge. 

As you can see I had fun with these pages.  I'll post more later this week.

No comments: