DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Friday, April 22, 2011

April Block Finished


I finished my April Block of the Month last evening while watching American Idol.  I'm very pleased with this block.  I'm not a fan of applique but I think it turned out o.k.  This is the center block for the Chestnut and Vine Block of the Month Quilt.  When placed in the center of the quilt the square will be set on the diagonal.  You can see the completed quilt top here.   So glad to have that first square completed and ready for Block 2 in May.  The kits are from Three Dudes Quilts in Phoenix. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam...your April block is very pretty! I actually love applique, but mainly I do blanket stitches by hand or machine. Don't really do too much needle turn these days.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

You certainly are keeping busy and productive. Your quilt blocks are lovely. Wishing you a wonderful Easter weekend filled with many blessings, Tammy

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Pam, the block turned out lovely!
Hugs