DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Birthday Watercolor


My CA sister visited in March and brought me my birthday present.  This lovely water color featuring great colors and a fisherman.  She found it in Palm Springs.  It will hang in our vacation home in KY later this summer.  For now I have it hanging on the dining room wall.  The colors match the spring quilt I have on the wall in the living area of the room.

 It was unframed and just today I found the perfect frame at Michael's.  It was an odd size and I had to trim it down a little.   It was not signed but I love the scene.  Please excuse the glare on the glass.   

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely peaceful art, Pam.
Have an eggs-tra blessed Easter ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a sweet birthday gift from your sister. The colors are beautiful and you picked a perfect frame.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Pam,

Beautiful birthday gift from your sister.
Wow you have been really busy lately, I just looked at all the posts I missed reading. :(
The block and quilts are lovely. Wanda did an awesome job quilting the quilt for you. She always does super work.
Hugs and I just uploaded some things to my blog.