DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November Fabric Postcard

I decided to join a Fabric Postcard Swap for November.  This is my postcard for Corinne.  I cut the calendar and the turkey images from an old linen calendar.  The theme of the calendar was "Calories".  I thought the turkey was the perfect addition to the November postcard.

Norma at Fabric in Altered Arts 2 Yahoo group is the hostess of this swap.   I haven't participated in a trade in some time.  I took a break but plan to gradually get back into the swapping mode.

3 comments:

Sue McPeak said...

What a fun swap, and your november card...just perfect for the theme. Good to see you back in blogland. I've missed you. Thanks for stopping by CITexas Gal. See you again, soon....Sue

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Anyone who receives one of your lovely creations is very lucky indeed. Very pretty postcard. Hope all is well. Best wishes, Tammy

PeggyR said...

Cute post card! You have been missed!