DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Friendship - A Swap for all Seasons

 I recently participated in the October Swap on a Swap for All Seasons.  The theme of the swap was Friendship.  You can check out the Swap by clicking on the Icon on the left of my blog.

The color for the month was pink.  We were to make a card and a tag.  Lastly we were to include something pink from our stash. My card is shown above.  I used scrapbook paper, cardstock, stamps, and a button.


My tag is shown above.  I used my new Silhouette to make the tag.  I'm so impressed with the machine.  I printed the tag on my printer and then cut out the shape on the Silhouette.  The tag features a piece of vintage fabric from a 1930's quilt top, vintage buttons, trim and an image cut from a notecard.

Here are the pink items from my stash.  Instructions said to include "One Pink" item.  Of course, I couldn't stop with just one.  The bias tape, rick rack, and seam binding are vintage.  All items are on their way to my partner in North Carolina.

7 comments:

JansArtyJunk said...

It's been a fun swap...Love your friendship card and the tag is fab!! ...and your pink goodies!!!....Lucky swap partner!! :)

PeggyR said...

I like what you did!

Linda said...

Great card and tag! Gorgeous pink vintage goodies too!

Mrs A. said...

Love your pink card. Those pink goodies will be making your partner smile for sure. hugs Mrs A.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Pam,
What a fun swap!
I love your card, the tag is wonderful and the pink goodies great!
Hugs

debi said...

Love your sweet goodies. Your partner will be very happy! Hugs, Debi

Scrap for Joy said...

Pinkalicious!