DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Christmas in July



My friend Karen from Grannys Attic Quilt Shop in Kentucky is featuring Christmas in July in the shop this week. Just this week she sent me pillowcase dresses by the granddaughters and refused to accept any payment. (That's the kinda gal she is!) So I got her - I sent her flowers the first day of her sale.


You should have heard the lady at the flower shop when I called and requested a Christmas in July floral arrangement. She said she would do her best with what she had in the shop. Isn't this a lovely arrangement! To say the least Karen was shocked and her customers admired the arrangement. I do love the ladies in Kentucky. They are so friendly and caring. I love working with them when we are there. Karen sent me the pictures of the flowers and the shop in it's Christmas splendor. Wish I could be there for the party!


Maybe soon..........

No comments: