DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Felting with Huskystar ER 10





I set some time aside today to experiment with my new felting machine. I purchased the machine in March and have used it only a couple of times. I have been inspired by some of the lovely pictures on blogs to get busy with needle felting. The first step was to felted fabric scraps to a piece of black felt with the machine. The next step was to add yarns and felt those onto the the top of fabric. Next post I will show adding flowers cut from floral fabric.

2 comments:

Ritobear said...

Very pretty! I love the colors.

Pam said...

Thanks Tere,

The fabric is scraps from aprons I made a week or so ago. They were still hanging around the studio so I decided to use them.

Guess we shouldn't throw anything away.

pam