Today I am going to work on a vintage linen pillowcover for my daughter-in-law's birthday. Her favorite color is purple. I found these vintage linens in my stash. Each contains purple and were purtchased at thrift stores. I decided to use new quilter's cotton as the background. I also backed the cotton with a piece of cottton duck for stability. This photo shows the final placement (I think) of the linens. Once I have attached the vintage linens, I will add a pillow back of the purple fabric. I will describe my attachment method in a later post as it is a work in progress. My concern is to attach the crochet items without having stitches pullout where it was cut. This is my first attempt at a project like this. So far I'm happy with the way it looks. I hope to have a finished pillowcover to show you later today. Wish me luck!