DARE TO BE CREATIVE!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Machine Embroidery Projects



This is a pair of pillowcases I monogrammed for my niece's wedding gift.  I have been making these monogrammed items recently as gifts.  Momograms are the thing right now and people seem to love them.  Pottery Barn has a variety of monogrammed items available.  I first checked her registery for colors: khiki and white for bedding.  I hope these will be a close match.  I completed them yesterday afternoon after the Cardinal's exciting game using my Janome 11000.  I love that machine and the monogramming is built in.  No need to download or transfer from a disk.  I have a monogramming program that allows me to do a variety of monograms but for the pillowcases this seems to work just fine.

2 comments:

Ritobear said...

Those are beautiful! Lucky gift recipients :)

Cheryl Gebhart said...

These are lovely. I've monogrammed pillowcases for wedding gifts too - a great personalized gift!